Call of Cthulhu: Skullhouse
The Investigators currently have the following items in their possession:
- The Little Red Book of Harold Gray
- Father Kolvenbach’s copy of the Livre d’Ivon
- Charles Drood’s copy of Unausspreclichen Kulten
- Drood’s Diary
- To Create a Homonculous Servant
Assorted Items from Drood’s Sanctum
- A large bell jar containing dead rats
- A dozen small numbered jars containing what appears to be ordinary earth, a veritable spice rack of common and exotic herbs and spices, mostly in similar glass jars.
Several bundles of small bones and half a mummified human foot (probably Egyptian – certainly partly ground up to provide “mummy dust” for some spell or other).
- A “toolkit” containing small knives, files, chisels and hammers as well as tongs and a number of metal rods between six inches and a foot in length. There is also what may be a thousand dollars worth of fine platinum wire
- One box (an ordinary wooden cigar box) contains pens, pencils and a number of bottles of variously colored ink.
- An assortment of amulets: Ankhs, serpents, symbols of every sort in wood, bone, metal
- A small ivory box of African workmanship with delicate carvings of elephants and trees (contains a mysterious white powder).
- An ebony box about the size of a cigar box with intricate abstract carvings (Malasia?) – contains a quantity of dried vegetable matter or fungus.
- A Chinese porcelain urn of considerable antiquity and great beauty – but rather chipped and discolored – half full of some sort of leaves.
- A small pottery container in the shape of a crouching toad (Meso-American?); very ancient – contains a gravely grey substance.